Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Doilies, lace and owls, oh my

My inspiration right now: 

I have a small collection of antique lace which I've had since I was a little girl and have never found the right project to use them on.


The lace and a bag full of cloth doilies and tablecloths...


...have me longing for all things doily!

Lace bobbins at Rosie's Armoire
square doily coasters from uncommon at Etsy
hero arts rubber stamp
(they have so many fab things it's hard to choose just one)
Now I just have to find some projects to upcycle all those doilies.... perhaps a shawl, or a scarf, or ... ???


I'm also loving the adorable new flannel owl fabric from cloud 9, in shell...

so cute!
or sky...

a very 70s colourway
 I think they'd make great pj bottoms for Autumn! x

2 comments:

  1. Ah lace...so pretty.
    And that flannel is adorable! It certainly would make very cute pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah :) the flannel makes it feel like it's Autumn already x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.