Monday, 30 August 2010

Spread the Love

Check out the inspiring spread the love post from Melissa at oh my darling, along with cb at the city bird's nest own spread the love post. 




Following in their footsteps...

I've started making lavender-filled hearts for the lovely ladies in my life,


plan on spending more quality time with my family; see my girlfriends more often; try to be even sweeter to those who do not like me; just be more positive person; compliment people more (thanks cb, that's a good one); and one from oh my darling - support individual artists by buying more on Etsy and Folksy.

What can you do to spread the love? x

5 comments:

  1. those are fantastic ideas on spreading the love! i love the heart lavender gift idea, so so sweet! those ladies are extremely lucky to have you in their lives!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cb, that's lovely of you to say and I feel the same way about having them in mine :)
    It's wonderful to have found such inspirational women as yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for getting involved in this project and supporting the "spread the love idea!" I really like all of your ideas, especially living lavender-filled hearts to the important women in your life. I bet they'll be so very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. Linking to your blog in tomorrow's Spread the Love post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout-out Melissa. And thanks for sharing the love with all us ladies, it's such a lovely thing to be a part of. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.