Thursday, 30 September 2010

Beer

I'm not a beer or lager fan, I always have an automatic response whenever I try one (and I do try them) - my lip curls up, quite literally.  I think it's because I don't like anything that taste bitter.  I've managed a Bud whilst in 130 degree sunshine in Vegas (as it went down in one) and I can drink a Newcastle Brown Ale with some lime in it, but I couldn't really drink a beer.

Until now that is, I finally have found a beer that I like... apparently it's made with Champagne yeast...

kasteel cru

Hubby on the other hand, LOVES beer ...


Beers in New York
 He can't wait til we're back in Chicago for some Chicago Gold at Rock Bottom Brewery. x

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, Newcastle is my favorite...besides Guinness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hubby's fave too (although he has many faves) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.