Thursday, 16 September 2010

Make my day...

well someone did!  I got home to find a package waiting for me and 'yay!' it was my order from the city bird's nest and super quick, thank you. 


I am soooo in love with these earrings, they looked so cute in the photo on etsy, but they're even more gorgeous 'in person'! Even though I won't be limiting them to Autumn they are so right for the season, I don't think they'll be leaving my ears for some time. 


If you haven't visited cb's shop (and blog) do so NOW, she has gorgeous jewellery, embroidery & some vintage clothing.

After such a rubbish work week (which is now thankfully over for me) it was a lovely start to my weekend, thanks cb you are fab! x

6 comments:

  1. Yay, her jewelry is fantastic -- gotta love sweet owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i am soooo happy you got then and love them!!!! i was a little worried that maybe you didn't get them! yayayyayyayyayayy!! you deserve all the wonderfulness in the world but soo glad that my earrings made you day!!!
    xoxoxoxoox,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless you cb that's so sweet of you, I'm still wearing them now they're so lovely! You deserve it too hun, you always bring a smile to me when you leave a comment & I read your wonderful blog. You're a beautiful person & I'm very happy to know you; have a lovely weekend with the mister & your mum
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are such a sweetie! i am so happy to know you too! i also have a smile on my face when i see you have left me a comment, i love reading what you have to say! i have always wanted to visit england and when i go i will be sure to meet up with you!

    posting tonight me little giveaway!

    xoxox,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) DEFINITELY, would love to! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.