Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Weekend away

As mentioned in my Spread the Love post today, hubby and I are off for a weekend away tomorrow for our wedding anniversary. 

We're lucky enough that, at present, my parents have a holiday chalet in North Wales.  I've been going there since I was a baby and it's one of my most favourite places on Earth.  I get on the beach and all stress and worries disappear.


I'll blog about our weekend when we get back home as internet connection there is rather hit and miss.

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you're doing, and don't forget to spread the love. x

5 comments:

  1. oh have a wonderful weekend and happy anniversary! the mister and our anniversary is also just around the corner...taking our honeymoon finally!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Melissa's blog, and I'm one of your newest followers! Stop by and check out mine! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes, fab weekend had by all :) x

    Em, thanks for following, will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay your back!!!! thanks for all the wonderful comments AND the order :D i will ship that bad boy out to you tomorrow!

    can't wait to hear about your weekend!!!

    much love and xoxoxoxoxo's,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) can't wait to receive those gorgeous owls

    straight back to ya xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.