Thursday, 28 October 2010

Black & White

Oh no! According to the Alan Titchmarsh show (and the RSPCA)  no-one wants black and white cats!  How can this be true???

Alan had two adult cats and about 5 kittens on the show, soooo cute!  How could anyone say no to them?

bella & jacob - need a home


fern & holly - also need a home


I LOVE black and white cats, as a child my favourite animals were pandas – mainly because they were black and white - and my first cat was a black & white called "Panda", after which the majority of my (many, many, MANY) cats over the years have been black and white - one giant black & white cat family basically.

Who wouldn't want these cuties! x

5 comments:

  1. they are so cute! that is odd, i LOVE tuxedo kitties! their little faces are just to die for!!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. black and white kitties are too cute!!! AND such classic colors too:)

    luv, gina
    ps-would luv to be your pen pal across the water if you would like. email me your addy. (no pressure)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help!!!! Sooo cute, I can't stand it! My first cat was black and white.
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous aren't they, hopefully after yesterday's news exposure more people will want them. x

    Gina - I've emailed you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.