Saturday, 9 October 2010

Mixed tape

I haven't done a mixed tape (or cd) in years, but realised the other day that I know the cds in my car far too much and it's time for a change!

Whilst I make my cd with lots of varying music from Chairlift, via Talking Heads, & The Sundays to The Flaming Lips, here are a few mixed tape inspired products from etsy...

FunkyChicDesigns
 
an amazing lamp from viedeboheme


cool cards from SilhouetteBlue

stone coasters by MeadowTea

love this ipod case by BraveMoonman


BraveMoonman

charms by cooee
 
Dainty Creations

lovely cushions by pepperstitches
Right, back to the music! x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I LOOOOOOVE everything about this! Bring back the mixed tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! I've been playing it non-stop all week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.