Monday, 25 October 2010

Autumn inspiration

We've had a frost every morning for the past 5 days.  I love the frosts (for me, the next best thing to snow), and I'm thoroughly embracing this wonderful weather of crisp, sunny days whilst they last.

Hubby cleaned out the log burner at the weekend all ready for the next bitterly cold evening, and it got me thinking of the cold, dark nights to come.

I love these various Autumnal bits & pieces …

... I'd like these firelighters for my burner

pine cone firelighters

 I have my own extendable brass and ebony antique toasting fork from my Mum



But this one's rather nice too...  hmmm, crumpets...

toasting fork

I love anything Pine Cone...

pine cone candles from Scotts of Stow


I'd love this apple rack (cute chickens too) - for the first year ever, we'd actually be able to fill most of it, so perhaps next year ...
apple rack

cute plant pot citronella candles

I am so in love with these Silver Birch candles, they're so pretty & would look fabulous on a mantle piece, especially at Christmas with a silver theme...

silver birch candle

This little guy keeps cropping up all over the place, I think he's very cute, as well as being helpful :)  Makes me want to make sure we always have a bowl of nuts about, not just at Christmas!

nutcracket


I adore these blackberry earrings (might just have to treat myself) - you can almost taste them

MyBejeweledGarden

And these yummy soaps


MegansMenagerie

Oh, and a pair of fingerless mittens ...

leafgreenhandmade

 
knittyknittybangbang



Hmmmm, bring on the cold weather! x

4 comments:

  1. that squirrel nutcracker is SOO cute! i love the smell of fall!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. he really does look like he's eating that nut :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love every one of them! Autumn is such a perfect time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.