Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Bon Voyage

Well, we're off to Chicago Friday (yippee) & then to the Keys (yippee again) so I'll be frantically packing/sorting/cleaning/ironing etc until then.  I've scheduled in a couple of posts each week we're away so I hope they'll be interesting and then hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll have LOTS to tell you and plenty of photos!

In the mean time, have a lovely couple of weeks and I can't wait to catch up with you all when I get back in the beginning of December (eek!). See you soon xx

6 comments:

  1. oh have an AMAZING time!!! can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
    travel safely!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! I've always wanted to go to Chicago.. I hope you eat amazing pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Celeste, this will be our 4th trip to the beautiful city and YES, lots of pizza!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tip offs for places in new york, so excited.
    i would love to go to chicago aswell, so have lots of fun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.