Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Owl parcel

At the vintage fair the other week i fell in love with a vintage owl brooch, but sadly it was £20 and that was all my money for the fair, so I had to say goodbye.

Since then I've been on the lookout for one; I found one a week ago, but it had red eyes making it look slightly evil and it too went for around £20.  I had resigned myself to the fact I wasn't going to find one, until.... I did, on ebay at the weekend, a "buy it now" for £6.95, so I duly did, and it arrived in the post today! Yipppee


He is soooo lovely, and I can't wait to wear him! x

5 comments:

  1. oh i love him!! so glad he went to a great home! don't you just LOVE getting things in the mail! have fun wearing him!
    glad you got one with green eyes instead of red, that would frighten me!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I'm expecting more parcels this week, perhaps not quite as exciting (brooch backs & plastic sleeves but what they'll be used for will be), but I LOVE receiving post! Yes, red eyes, creeeeepy. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love love love this:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore him on my jacket yesterday & everyone loved him (how could they not) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.