Saturday, 27 November 2010

Vintage brooches

In the vein of vintage stuff I love, I also have a small collection of vintage brooches.

None of them are worth anything money-wise, they're all paste, but they're worth so much sentiment-wise. 

Some are from my grandma...





Some are from my Nan...




Others are from my mum...






And others I've purchased





I love to wear them all, but especially those from my Mum, Grandma and Nan as I feel them with me whenever I wear their brooches.

I always look for interesting brooches at charity shops & the like, but they seem to be getting harder to find these days.  The best are still those from family and friends. x

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one from your mom! Haha, I love anything sparkly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely! i really love the bouquet one!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.