Friday, 31 December 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas eve and Christmas day were exhausting, so much so that by Boxing day I was in bed very sick & haven't been good since, so it'll be a quiet night in for us tonight.

However, our 9 Christmas guests all said they had a great day, which was the main thing and made all the hard work worth it.  We had turkey, ham, roast & mashed potatoes, lots of veg, pigs in blankets, we completely forgot the stuffing & left it in the switched-off oven (doh).  Somehow we managed to get 11 of us round our dining table (some kind of miracle).

basting...



You can just see me on the left - still got my pinny on! 

I got some fab pressies; Hubby got me a great glass cake stand/dome


Peanuts collection on dvd


Sherlock

Molly Ringwald's fab book (almost finished already)


Kill Bill volumes 1 & 2 soundtracks on vinyl (yay) and notebooks (I'm always making lists). Mum & Dad got me this fab glittery cupcake garland from Serendipitys


and lots more.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. x

2 comments:

  1. that turkey looks delicious! we had turkey too so so yummy! looks like you had a great time and got some great presents too!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab thanks, despite the cold! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.