Friday, 3 December 2010

Christmas gift ideas

I'm still thinking of Christmas gifts, and these are some of my favourite things right now...

Love this photo tray for the parents



This herb and flower drying set, simple but lovely



I love this cute flashdrive


(or many choices from Totally Funky) - so cute



These cute bird hooks would look great in a hallway



For the gardener in the family - an OWL twine holder



"Retro sweet" - for the wonderwoman in your life sweets hamper


Vintage-style picture dominoes - great vintage pics

These would make great stocking fillers


I love these fragrant outdoor firelighters for Hubby's bbq




Plant cans – always a hit especially in the office

Cute owl handwarmer - definately needed by some in our office!


For fellow crafters (or for me) – a super cute matryoshka tape measure

    



or perhaps an owl tape measure instead?



That's my current list, do you have anything in mind? x

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that owl tape measure..which reminds me that mine is LOST!! i also love the herb holder that is pretty awesome! these are some great ideas!!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I love our photo tray, it's so sweet (and useful!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies :)
    Sera - I found a similar tray at Pier 1 imports (for about $20) whilst in Florida - couldn't get it home though. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are just filled with great gift ideas!!! Love the herb/flower drying device in particular, how unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Guys!
    My name is Kim and I own www.funkyhoney.co.uk - the place that stocks the owl tape measures, Russian Doll Tape Measures and Russian Doll Sewing kits (as well as some other fab gift ideas!)
    I am pleased you like our gifts, Lavender Biscuit. If you and your friends type in FUNKYLAVENDER at our checkout before 30/01/11, you will receive 10% off all products. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much Kim (love your shop) I'll blog about it and let them all know :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.