Friday, 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

Well, it's time once again to say goodbye to the old year and hello to the new.  I don't know about you, but this year's certainly gone incredibly quickly for me. 


One of things I'm happy to say goodbye to this year:

Colds - 10 in all this year (possibly a record!), can't wait to leave them behind as they always knock me flat(hope hope hope)

The biggest thing I'm thankful for this year is all of YOU.  I've made some great friends through our blogs and I can't thank you all enough for your lovely comments and wonderful friendships, I only wish we lived near enough to spend time together too.


I don't really make resolutions, but instead, like many fellow bloggers, I've done a "to do" list for 2011 and it'll be posted as a new page ("To Do 2011") which I can update as I (hopefully) complete things or add new things to it; so please do have a look at it.

I wish all of you a truly magical New Year's Eve and every good wish, hope and peace for 2011.
Happy New Year lovelies xx

6 comments:

  1. hi sweetie! I hope you are feeling better:) thanks for all of your lovely comments-they are always like hugs to my heart. :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gina :) getting there! And yours too to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a To Do list!! Hope you complete everything on that list! Happy New Year!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year! hope you had a great time celebrating! so thankful for you too sweetie! cheers to a wonderful 2011!!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.