Sunday, 5 December 2010

Home again & thank you x

Phew! Well, we're home (and very jet lagged) and slowly getting unpacked - sooo much washing & ironing to do (lovely). But a fabulous holiday!

Thank you all so much for all the lovely comments you've left me over the last couple of weeks - I have been reading them whilst away (though wasn't able to reply to any).

cb - that gorgeous dr.seuss-like climber amongst my photo inspriation is a clematis of some kind (according to my mother, but she can't remember what exactly) - you're right, it IS beautifully weird.

I'm looking forward to catching up on all your blogs in the next week, and also downloading all our holiday photos and sharing with you. Happy Sunday. xx

4 comments:

  1. hi sweets:) can't wait to hear about vacay:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow a clemtis, i will have to google some images, thanks!

    i hate coming home to piles of laundry :(

    but i am sure it was worth it!!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it (& emailed you) it's Clematis Tangutica :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.