Monday, 17 January 2011

Crafting weekend

Well, despite being almost out of findings (doh) I managed to do some crafting this weekend.  We had a fantastic time at my sister-in-law's on Saturday, and I've added it as another point on my 'To Do' List - to see her at least once a month - she's always soooo busy with work.

I made myself a ribbon necklace, which had a run-out on Saturday night...



I also made another ribbon necklace, but I'm not sure about it... perhaps it just needs the right outfit?


I turned a couple of favourite, but defunct, key chains into badges...



And I made a start on learning Origami.  Now, I'll admit they're not perfect, but it's a start, and I'm quite pleased...

a swan - with a rather long beak :)
 
a large piggy
 If you are interested in trying to make a swan yourself you can find instructions on my new page, "Makes".

I've ordered more findings so I should be able to share some more crafts soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been so busy! How awesome I love everything you made!
    And thanks for the sweet comments by the way. It isn't the act of BEING MARRIED that freaks me out its the GETTING married part and dealing with my family. Ugh!
    :)Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love the ribbon necklace! you did a great job and the origami is just so cute, that swan is so great!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, you're so sweet :) I'll persivere with the origami - it was fun! Hopefully more this weekend too xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.