Saturday, 22 January 2011

Difficult week

It's been a difficult end to the week as I've been poorly yet again.  Can't say what it is this time, probably some sort of virus, but it's left me in bed for a couple of days, and rather low spirited.  I hope you'll bear with me....


After all the illness of last year & especially over Christmas I saw the Doctor who is convinced this is down to that dreaded word S T R E S S.

And that stress is down to my job!  The Doc's told me to get a new job, ah if only it were that easy, but I'm sure many of you can appreciate, when you're not doing what you want, but need to keep money coming in, it's pointless going from one situation to another of the same.

I'm still working on doing something different, but I've never been one of those people who's known what I want to do.  It must be wonderful to be able to do what you love AND survive on it.

I'll never be able to be stress free, I tend to worry about everything, but my job is very stressful and has become more and more so in the past 12 months, with an ever increasing workload & very little help.  I'm also one of those people who becomes invested in what they're doing, I'm a perfectionist and have a very strong work ethic - so all that, and a job that's all about perfection and deadlines, well....

How do you deal with stress (when it's happening rather than when you're home)?

Thanks for listening and I hope I'll be back up and running soon.  I've got a few finished crafts to share with you shortly which I hope you'll like.  Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. x

6 comments:

  1. Feel better love!!! Hope it's nothing that lasts too long! Get well soon!!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey i can so relate!!! sending you massive hugs through the internet waves and praying for you!!!
    :)gina
    ps-i got your letter and loved it! I am in the process of writing you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the hugs and prays gina x
    and so pleased the letter reached you, looking forward to receiving yours xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww honey!! i hope you are feeling better today! stress is a hard one to crack cause i worry about everything too and you know i am looking for another job too. i look everyday but nothing yet...keep looking and that might make you feel better if you are looking for something. i find either exercising, crafting or just not doing anything at all helps me stress...or crying... that really that helps!! as sad as that sounds but it really does...some times your body needs a release and if you hold it in all the time it can make you go crazy! chin up sweetie! i am sending healthy & good luck vibes your way!! big hug!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks lovely, just reading that helps (still got those fingers crossed for you too) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.