Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Hilarious dancing

Last night we watched "Awfully Good TV" (ie so awful it's good) on Channel 4.  It was quite good, but the moments that made it for Hubby and me were the Star Wars ones. 

We'd never heard of or seen the Star Wars Christmas Special before (in a word YIKES) - something I'm sure everyone involved in would gladly see lost to the ether!  A soppily-singing Carrie Fisher, bad props, dodgy acting, the list goes on and on.  As a huge Star Wars fan I'd love to watch it all, cringing all the way through I'm sure.

They also showed us Donny and Marie's Star Wars Special - well, what can I say, except 'dancing Stormtroopers'! Hee hee hee, we got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing.  It's sooooo funny.  I can't find the clip they showed us which had funnier dancing, but I've found this on YouTube which gives you a smaller indication of the hilarity.


Watching it again today I got the giggles again.  Stormtroopers are sooo funny, perhaps it's because we can't see their faces (& they're scary of course) ??? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.