Sunday, 9 January 2011

Lulu Guinness

I LOVE Lulu Guinness bags.  I have a few, some previously loved & some new - although I've never paid full price for any of them. Here are a few of my favourites…

...these forget-me-nots have little beads on them, it's so pretty


 very 'Hitchcock Dial M for Murder'

super cute poppy purse

Queen of Hearts (happy)

and heartbroken :(

got to love a double decker bus


very summery

this 'box' has seaside scenes all over & is the shape of house



With the times as they are I haven't bought any for several years, but I love what I have.  When we visited Tokyo I treated myself to a couple of lovely Lulu neck scarves (which you can only get over there it appears).

Do you have a specific fashion ‘want’ or collection? x

2 comments:

  1. what fun bags! i love the floral ones! hmm i don't think i collect any thing besides vintage dresses and accessories!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're possibly the best things to collect :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.