Friday, 7 January 2011

Things I'm liking right now - Part 2

Now that Christmas is over and the sales are dwindling, here are a few things I'm hankering for...

Letterfest take a photo of your home and turn it into a great line-drawing print


I LOVE these vintage-inspired printer's blocks from Sage inspired by life - and certainly more affordable, on sale at notonthehighstreet - I'm planning on buying the word "craft" OR "handmade"

Personalised double city coordinates print from i love design allows you to choose 2 cities you love and add personal comments about each one - now I just have to decide which cities (Chicago, Sydney, Singapore...)


I love this cute Tunnel of Love ticket which comes in a little silver envelope by Sage inspired by life perhaps for Valentine's day, a craft project, or just for fun


This FAB 'Make Do and Mend' print from Caroline McGrath is perfect for a crafting space (now I just have to create one)

And also her wonderful New York City Map print



For next Christmas I've found some (currently) more affordable Owl Christmas Decorations, again by Sage inspired by life


Have a lovely weekend everyone :) x

3 comments:

  1. i love the idea of the first picture, so cute! is that on etsy? and of course i love those owl ornaments :D i am working on some new art pieces and i can't wait to share with everyone! just bought some oval frames!!

    have a great weekend sweetie!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! i am so excited about some of these ideas! I love your taste:) I really want the picture of the home and also the Made Do & Mend pic.
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. cb: They DO appear on etsy, though nothing's on the page at mo. You can also order through their website (letterfest.com) and they DO ship Internationally (yay).

    Can't wait to see your new art pieces xoxo

    Thanks gina - me too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.