Thursday, 17 February 2011

Glorious Fabric

I'd buy fabric every day if I could - as it is I have to be very strict with myself - but here are lots I'm currently craving (all available from Fabric Rehab, and elsewhere, some can be found on etsy).

Vintage sewing girl


Vintage sewing pink


Vintage dishes


Vintage teacups


Mid-century harbour


Mid-century trees, in green or orange?



Retro fairground


Scandi apples and pears


Fabulous 50's, Granny's best china


And finally, from Fabric Inspiration (who have lots of owl fabric), so cute...


YUM!  Now, I just have to try to decide what I want the most... decisions, decisions. x

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what wonderful fabrics! i know i could buy fabrics everyday too! there is one at the fabric store that i am just dying to buy! it is a wool navajo weave...so gorgeous! i just don't know what i would make out of it! something i could wear though as it is too cute to make for a pillow!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds lovely, I'm sure if you get it, it'll come to you what to make with it :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.