Thursday, 31 March 2011

Delicious Penguin Classics

Following on from my last post on books... the fabulous Penguin Books have recently been publishing classics in cloth bound hardback. 

I am so in love with these books; I treated myself to Pride and Prejudice (only having a very battered, scrawled all-over old paperback from my A-levels)...
Here are a few more I'm lusting after, both for the book AND definitely the covers ...

a Christmas Carol
 Treasure Island
 Alice in Wonderful & Through the Looking Glass
 Little Women
 Oliver Twist
Puffin have also been releasing limited edition cloth-bound hardbacks, I'd really like Anne of Green Gables...
Give me a 'proper' paper book anyday. x

2 comments:

  1. i love that alot of book companies have started coming out with special editions with new cover art. i NEED to get my hands on that pride and prejudice one!! by the way...have you read pride and prejudice and zombies..actually pretty good :D

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) sooo cool
    Nope not heard of that one, will have to check it out, thanks xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.