Thursday, 3 March 2011

Slow week, busy week

Blog-wise it's a slow week as I'm getting ready for our weekend in London; work-wise it's a MAD week as I'm taking a whole week off following our weekend away - and since none of my work gets done if I'm not in, well.... I'm shattered already.

During my week off I'm hoping to get to an Antique Fair with Hubby; a local collector's fair in the week with my Mum; hopefully seeing my Aunty at some point; spending time with my parents; hopefully crafting lots, perhaps having a duvet day (which for me involves watching lots of Sherlock Holmes and doing some sewing) and getting plenty of rest!  At least, that's the plan.

I'm guessing the weather will continue to be dark and wet as it has been for the past couple weeks, so doubt I'll get outside much.

What do you like to do when you take time from work?

Have a great weekend, I'll tell you all about our trip next week. x

3 comments:

  1. oh i hate that feeling of leaving work having tons to come back too...it really sucks but put it behind and enjoy your time off because it is going to be sooo great! when you get back to the office just take a deep breath and take you time catching up :) it is just work! (as i type this i am also telling myself the same thing! hehehe)

    your week off sounds so so great! a good mix of family, creative time and thrifting! oh i LOVE sherlock holmes! jeremy brett IS sherlock holmes there is no one else that plays him better!

    on my days off i also love to craft! i just came up with a bike jersey idea for ladies and i am sooooo excited to start my new project..but i have so many other things i want to do too!!!

    can't wait to hear all about it!!! have fun!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are going to have a lovely weekend and week off! forget the weather, it's your time off so don't let it spoil it. Enjoy those fairs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies :D can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.