Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Spring inspiration

Ah Spring, it's so inspiring. 

Just a few things it makes me want to do:

hang washing on the line - not only does it smell wonderful & cut down on the ironing, there's something hypnotic about washing dancing in the breeze


place bunches of flowers all over the house


plant vegetables and flowers


decorate (I'd really like this in my utility room)


tidy and organise drawers & cupboards

bake


go for long walks

surround myself with Spring-colours (pink, lilac, yellow, green, blue)
as per my latest issue of...


      

I've also changed the throw on the spare bed - it now has the Spring/Summery patchwork my Mum made me, rather than the faux-fur arctic throw for Winter


in fact, my whole spare room screams Spring with it's shabby chic greens and pinks. 

What inspires you about Spring? x

By the way, you can find a guest post from yours truly at the wonderful city birds nest today.

2 comments:

  1. i love the shabby chic look! the weather inspires me so as soon as it gets sunny and maybe this weekend i want to weed! our yard is soooo crazy! i want to take a before and after picture...and maybe plant some more succulents!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never have too many succulents! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.