Friday, 6 May 2011

Creative Walls

I have a new book, and I LOVE it!  I'm a huge fan of beautiful interiors and any inspiration I can get.

'Creative Walls: How to display and enjoy your treasured collections' by Geraldine James is a fantastic book with some great ideas and fabulous photos...




I'll occasionally treat myself to something on my Wish List and this one was a huge success, definitely one for when I need inspiration.

What are your favourite inspiring books? Have a fab weekend lovelies. x

2 comments:

  1. that looks like an awesome book! i love cluttered art walls :D i have a few books that i just love! i have one of mexican illustrations of pin ups...so cute and then i have a history of textiles and a history of photography book and it has all sorts of old photos that are just soo awesome!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sound very cool, I just love books like that :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.