Saturday, 7 May 2011

Spools galore

How cool is this lot...


This huge lot of sewing and decorative threads came from Hubby's late aunt (along with my fab sewing machine); however I've only recently discovered them as we'd left them with my Mum.  Just looking at the colourful display makes me happy - ok, do I need to get out more?!

I also found this bag full of pretty Summery coloured threads which were my Mum's...


I think they'd look fab on a thread board, though Hubby's not too thrilled by that idea as my crafting supplies are constantly spreading, ha ha :)

I've already started to use the threads with that lovely vintage fabric I found last weekend too with some lavender bags


though that's one wonky small heart, doh. x

3 comments:

  1. all those colors are making me drool! how fun!! and yay more lavender bags, they are too cute!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i love all the colors and can't wait to see what you sew up:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lovelies :) I'm having fun with them xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.