Friday, 20 May 2011

Things I'm liking right now - Part 4

Oh my, there's so many lovely things out there at the moment, here are just a few that I love...

from the wonderful designer gift site Lasso the Moon:

what a happy apron...
Pintuck
 How cute are these owls!

Petra Boase
and beautiful bird stationery

Dear Prudence
I'd also really like this fabulous pincushion ring for my crafting...


from Wychbury, available from both etsy and folksy.

And what about these great sentiments from giftedpenguin...


 
and finally these fab tea towels from ToDryFor
 

 x

2 comments:

  1. oh my that pin cushion ring is soo awesome! i love it!! that would be really cool but i wonder if it would get in the way? what do you think? i just love the idea! that and the wrist pin cushion too!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. it might do, suppose it might depend on what you're doing, prob best for pinning rather than sewing?? but yes, very cool idea xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.