Monday, 20 June 2011

Charity shop delights

I hope you all had a fab weekend?  Friday I spent a wonderfully relaxing 3 hours being pampered at the Clarins day spa in John Lewis.  I had a body scrub, massage then their triactive facial - sigh - it was bliss.  Sometimes you just HAVE to treat yourself don't you, and Clarins have a great loyalty programme too, so my facial was "free" as I used my points.

Whilst I was relaxing, Hubby was busy finding himself lots of LPs and me, lots of audio books in charity shops, YAY!  So later we went back and bought some, look at what we brought home...

...Anne of Green Gables, Jane Austen's Emma and Persuasion, Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde

ex-library audiobooks

Two more in the Harry Potter series (only missing two books now) and really bargain prices, even better!

Prisoner of Azkaban and The Half-blood Prince

Whilst I was there I also found this cute little dish (perfect for a soap gift, though I think I'll keep this one)



and some fab vintage plates for crafting






Even after such a great haul, I also found another Agatha Christie cd at a local charity shop


It was an amazing find-filled weekend. x

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I love Anne of Green Gables!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) one of my favourites, I never tire of those stories xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuuggh, body scrubs are the BEST! you always feel so smooth and soft right after, lucky you, you deserve queen treatment like that!! and yay on the harry potter audio books, have fun! i think when i done withe series i am currently reading i will listen to those! let me know what you think!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely & I felt great after, might try a scrub again one day!

    The HP books are fab, definitely a recommend - I've already listened to book 1 & 2 as I already had them, can't wait to start this little lot :D xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.