Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Enforced break

Hello lovelies,
I've had a take an enforced break from computers over the past week or so, due to a batch of very nasty migraines and sickness.

Back at work today (bleugggh) trying to catch up, and then tomorrow night we're off to our previously-postphoned Belle and Sebastian Concert - YAY YAY YAY and then off to the caravan in Suffolk for the weekend (& some sun I hope) - HURRAH!

I've missed you all terribly, and can't wait to catch up with all your exploits early next week and tell you about mine.

Lots of Love
xox

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now! i hope you are feeling better today!! this makes me so sad that you aren't feeling better! i have never had a migraine before but they don't sound fun. i am sending you a big hug so that you get better soon!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, feeling much better now. x

    cb - I'm so pleased you've never had one, they're truly dehabilitating, thanks for the hug xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.