Friday, 24 June 2011

Little bits

I haven't done as much crafting recently, it's been a bit slow on that front (other than the skirt), I just haven't seemed to have much time.

Still, I have managed some more purses ...



I just LOVE the Mexican-inspired fabric and would've loved to have made a long skirt out of it, but sadly I only have a small amount, hence the purse.

And some initial pendants



these are lovely and chunky tiles from an old word/anagram game.

I've recently treated myself to a fab-looking crochet book, 'Cute and Easy Crochet' by Nikki French, so just need a hook now and will have a go!


We're off to the theatre on Sunday with my parents, and it's an outdoor theatre, so I'm hoping for sunshine!  Enjoy your weekend. x

4 comments:

  1. I love that bicycle fabric, is it by Birch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi O. it's a Michael Miller fabric, available in a couple of slightly different designs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i of course LOVE the bicycle one!!! such a great fabric and i love the pendants to! i'll take a c when your shop opens :D

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee, thought you might like that one :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.