Thursday, 9 June 2011

Tunnocks

Tunnocks are a Scottish company who make biscuits and are especially known for their caramel wafers and their teacakes.  The packaging hasn't really changed since I was a little girl, and those familiar with their foil paper wrapped goodies still love them as much today.

My Dad buys both on a weekly basis as his treat, there's even a Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Appreciation Society!

Perhaps because of the nostalgia associated with it, or perhaps because it's just great packaging, but I love these Tunnock's inspired products...

Gillian Kyle

Gillian Kyle

and how about these fabulous cushions & print from Nikki Made

Nikki Made

Nikki Made
Ok - now I need to eat one, ha ha, x

2 comments:

  1. oh i want to try them! the owl is oh sooo cute!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D they're so naughty, but on my shopping list xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.