Friday, 22 July 2011

July hols

I'm taking a bit of a break for a week and a half; Hubby's on holiday, and from today so am I (hurrah).  We've got lots of things planned, from house stuff (has to be done) to some markets and another break to Suffolk.  Sadly the weather here has been atrocious, we're yet to see any sign of Summer, but with lots of do I'm sure it won't matter.



I've set up a couple of posts whilst I'm "off" and can't wait to catch up with you in just over a week. Hope it's a good one whatever you're doing. x

1 comment:

  1. yay! you need a break and so glad the two of you have it together! can't wait to hear all about your week off. have lots of fun and relaxation!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.