Monday, 18 July 2011

Weekend AWESOMENESS

Ok, so Friday night my bf and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.  Loving the books as much as I do I always enjoy the films as an add ons, but am always slightly disappointed in the bits they leave out.  Well....

it was AWESOME!!!! I have NO complaints, we cried, we laughed, we even applauded! It was an amazing end and I was so happy that they kept in all the bits that were important to me.  We left the cinema feeling sad (that it was all over) but happy as it was awesome.

Hope you all enjoy it too :D - we're planning on going back again next weekend!!!

The rest of the weekend was filled with charity shop finds, including a lovely 1930's cabinet for just £20 which now sits just inside our hallway, and today has been topped with a lovely fern-like plant, it looks lovely...


I also found some more audio books...


I also bought some great plates, then the bag broke in the food shop & most of them broke! Not good!

Saturday we popped into town to a vintage fair and I bought a fab bag of vintage buttons


Today we spent the day cleaning out the garage, a dirty job, but one that had to be done; and did a bit of gardening (inbetween all the rain!).  We've even had a few tomatoes ready for picking, lovely...

x

2 comments:

  1. oh i can't wait to go see harry potter!!!!! i know i am gonna cry too! seeing it this thursday with my mom, gotta keep the tradition alive! hehe
    great finds and i love all those buttons!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the film, you'll love it (take a tissue) :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.