Monday, 1 August 2011

Stoney Owls

Well, we're back after a few days off, I've got lots to catch you up on, but the first are these AMAZING owls!  We found them at one of our local garden centres and I really wish I could have brought the whole lot of them home. 

Aren't they awesome!





They're hand carved from river stones by a company called Auld Lang Stone and range greatly in size from tiny palm-sized owls to ones that would come up almost to my knee.



Here's the little fellow I chose in the end, he's about 3 inches in height


and is now nestled happily amongst the semperviviums


I'm definitely saving up for some more!  Even Hubby likes them, yay. x

2 comments:

  1. they are so cute! i need one for my succulent garden!! so so adorable. hope you had a fantastic time off with the hubby!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.