Monday, 10 October 2011

Christmas crafting - book bags

I'm still trying to get Christmas pressies made whenever I can - I've already knitted a couple more scarves, and today I managed to finish several more book bags, some from the funky fabrics I got recently and some from cute tea towels...

Map tea towel


one for my niece with an internal pocket


a sewing-inspired-fabric one for my sister-in-law (who's a fabric technician)


 this one's made from an Australian Aborigine print tea towel


and another from a vintage glass-linen tea towel


I've also been working on some cute fabric wallets - will post the photos when they're completed


It's been so much fun! x

3 comments:

  1. you bags turned out so cute! what great presents sweetie!!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! i've been working on making all my christmas presents too, but didn't think of these! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lovelies, I'm one happy bunny :D xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.