Monday, 24 October 2011

Christmas crafting - fabric wallets

Well, after a week of nasty migraine & headaches I'm feeling pretty much like myself again!  In between the thumping I've been working on more Christmas pressies.  This time round I've made fabric wallets for family & friends.  I did two batches in all as I was pleased with the first lot I did but wanted to improve too.



and one for myself too...


They were pretty easy to make, although keeping them straight isn't the easiest thing to do!

The second batch turned out better I think...




And it was fun trawling through my button jar deciding what looked best.  Think I may make more of these in the future (depending on how well they are received!). x

4 comments:

  1. i love love love these and am looking for a new wallet! please let me know how i can purchase one! camille.yanair@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, please let me know if you'd like to participate in a gvieaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i haven't gotten back to you!!! sorry to hear you are getting more headaches! what is causing this? i know you went to the doctor but they don't know what the problem is? you poor thing, i am so sorry! if i was a witch i would make them go away permanently! glad you LOVE hungar games, the last book is sad though cause it is the end. let me know what you think of it, i am interested to know.

    okay now to your wallets, THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want them all!!!!! they look so fantastic sweetie! i love doing things in batches and it is fun to see how you have improved with each one. i am going to do that with my bike bags. going to cut out a bunch tonight!

    sending you get well vibes!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies, always lovely to get fab feedback & encouragement :) makes me think I'm doing something right, hee hee x

    camille - I'll email you now

    cb - can't wait to see the bike bags :) thank u for the vibes honey, I can feel them already xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.