Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Embroidered ribbon & vinyl

The main haberdashery shop I use in Leicester, the Button Boutique, always have something extra for me, and a couple weekends ago was no exception.  They were selling off these great pieces of embroidered ribbon cheaply, so I treated myself to these fab pieces...



I might use them as bag handles to add something extra, or just as trim, we'll see.  They remind me of ribbons from childhood and bring up visions of Austria for some reason.

Hubby brought home some charity shop vinyl on Friday which included the fabulous "Magic Roundabout"! And lots of Ant music for him :)


We also lit the wood burner for the first time this season, oooo it was lovely & toasty, bring on the cold weather


x

1 comment:

  1. i want those ribbons for camera straps!!!! oh man i wish my fabric shop had cools trims like that! oh i am sooo jealous!!!!!!!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.