Monday, 3 October 2011

Owls galore

Last week I said that I was finding owls everywhere - well, here you go...

Accessorize is a fab shop in the UK (part of Monsoon) full of gorgeous jewellery & accessories, here are some that I love ...

mittens
     
purse

zipped purse

super cute cloth purse



brown crystal ring

faux amber ring

bling ring

cute rucksack

fairisle scarf (with owls) - they also have matching hat, gloves & boots

oil cloth tote

socks rock!

earring studs

yes, owl wellies!

owl hottie

and a couple from Paperchase...
doormat

ornaments
Bring on more owls! x

3 comments:

  1. these are all so cute! owls are so happy! i love the coin purse a lot. so cute!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an owl necklace at h&m yesterday!! Cute!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really are EVERYWHERE right now - I'll have more to share with you soon, they always make me smile xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.