Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Puppy love

My Uncle breeds shooting dogs (spaniels) & naturally keeps at least one female from each litter for himself; he always hopes for lots of little ladies as they're better financially for him.  Well, his most recent litter consisted of 1 girl and 5 boys!  Sadly all the boys have been snapped up, but I finally got to meet his gorgeous girl, her name is Betsy & I soooooo wanted to take her home with me, I am truly in love....

if this isn't a face to fall in love with I don't know what is


She is so friendly (& still rather small) and just spent 5 minutes licking my toes (!) and rolling around having her tummy tickled.  Oh how I wish I could have brought her home. x

1 comment:

  1. oh betsy!!!!!! she is a doll! she looks super sweet and soo soo soft! i want her!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.