Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Shopping with Mum

A couple of Friday's ago Mum & I went off to a near shopping park (Fosse Park).  We'd planned to have a wander round, and for once we didn't have to rush.  Well, we ended up being there for 6 hours!  Boy did we have fun!  It was lovely to just enjoy each other's company; me being the only daughter (& my brother being totally useless in the helpful category) means that more often than not I get all the heavy family stuff, & the fact that my Mum takes on everyone elses' problems for them, means that when we can spend time together where it's just fun has been sparce on the ground over the past 18 years.

I came home with some fab thermal thick wool knee length socks (believe me I'll need them) from M&S, they're lovely & comforting.

Mum treated me to an oh-so-soft cardi in bright purple for work,
and we brought this yummy Aztec-inspired wrap from River Island for us to share...


Hubby doesn't like it, but I LOVE it, it's so soft & so warm and looks great with jeans!  It was such a great day out & I hope we get to do it again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. those socks sound really awesome! i love having warm happy feet! that wrap is really really awesome! i love it!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks honey, I just love the wrap it looks fab on & I know what you mean, my favourite pair of socks are super thick & soft & always make me feel happier (I actually look forward to putting them on) - oh dear, do I sound mad? hee hee xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.