Monday, 14 November 2011

Weekend craft fair goodies

This weekend we attended a large local craft fair that a work colleague had told me about that she takes part in.  Despite it being in the next village, we'd never heard about it before this.  It was full of wonderful crafts-people and we had fun walking round the school and seeing all the different tables.

We brought home some lovely Christmas gifts and some delicious cupckes

carrot, vanilla, lemon & chocolate

this wonderful print for my father-in-law, from a local artist depicting a local scene but in the 1950s


this beautiful vase, from a local crafts-couple, is for my mother-in-law's birthday


and these pretty religious glass ornaments are for my mum


My colleague is trying to persuade me to join them next year; I'm thinking about it, although, in addition to the table fee they also take 10% of your takings & it's an all day event, so we'll see.

A great trip out! x

2 comments:

  1. i love that vase!!!!! looks like a tiffany's! and those cupcakes look amazing!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it gorgeous, very tiffany's, I could have bought one of everything they had :) and yep the cupcakes were delish! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.