Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Catch up

Here are a few things that have been occupying my time recently...

Christmas shopping in town - this Christmas tree is HUGE and covered in "snow" :)


some more tins for crafting supplies - both vintage ...

pretty Queenie
 and some fab new ones - with the added bonus of being full of cheesy & sweet biscuits!

oh so cute mouse from Sainsburys

retro radio from Sainsburys
I've also had a great day with my Mum, Aunt & mother-in-law making wreaths - which I'll tell you about tomorrow! x

2 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful down town! i should be almost done with my crafts and tomorrow i should be done with shopping! i can't wait!
    xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) it always feels good to get it all sorted xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.