Monday, 23 January 2012

New fabric

I received some great post at the weekend, these fab fabrics from Melody Miller's new collection, Ruby Star Shining....

fab typewriters



and retro clocks



The typewriters also come in teal and the clocks in rust.  I haven't decided what I'm using them for just yet, but they're fab!

I'm also loving the following Michael Miller fabrics, just need to save those pennies now :)

  
Bug jars (eternal maker)
Birch forest (eternal maker)


windy day (eternal maker)

French roast (eternal maker)
your place or mine (eternal maker)

Big top (eternal maker)

I just love discovering new fabric collections don't you? :) x

2 comments:

  1. oh my god! those first two designs are so cute! i love that they look vintage! not just the design but they way they are printed look old! you always find the cutest fabric. when i go to the store i am just soooo overwhelmed i can't make decision! i want them all!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't they though :) I'm just the same, it's sooooo hard to choose just one or two!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.