Saturday, 4 February 2012

Box of books

I just love getting packages in the post, especially when the box is full of new books!


The book on top is a treat, as it says, it's a book full of places to stay (B&Bs, Inns, Hotels, Cottages) that welcome dogs.  It has great reviews and from what I've already read I can't wait to start exploring Great Britain more with Hubby & Dusty, staying in some great places that love pooches & cater for them.

Ghoul Interrupted is the next ghost hunter mystery by the wonderful Victoria Laurie (just love love love her books) & the last book is Never can say Goodbye by Christina Jones who writes wonderful books set in Berkshire with a little magic in them.  If you're interested check out my Reading List page where you'll see the previous ones I've read. 

I can't wait to devour these snuggled up under a blanket on the sofa, bliss. x

2 comments:

  1. yes who doesn't love packages! that is really cool that someone sent you a book about places to stay with dogs! hope you go on a trip soon!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too - just got to decide where now :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.