Tuesday, 21 February 2012

In Christie Heaven

You may remember last year I posted about some cool Agatha Christie (& Ngaio Marsh) books from the mother-in-law.  Well, look what my wonderful mother-in-law brought me yesterday...

I had to mackle together two photos it was so big!



Yes! That's 30 more Vintage Christie books (& a couple more other authored crime novels) I am SUCH a lucky girl!  Plus they've very kindly been keeping an eye on the dog this week - I think a bunch of flowers are in order! x

2 comments:

  1. WOW what an amazing collection! i am very jealous very jealous indeed!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D when she said she had "a few more" for me, well! If only we lived closer, you could borrow them whenever you wanted xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.