Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Gifts for family & friend

We have a couple of family birthdays in March in addition to my own, which means lots of gift finding.  For my sister-in-law who loves to needlestitch...

Cath Kidston's Stitch book (with everything you need to make the purse on the front cover)



and the 250th anniversary issue of Cross Stitcher magazine

CrossStitcher issue 250 - cover and gift


and this deliciously-scented roll on perfume by Bath House

Flower Botanics Roller Perfume - Purple Fern


Then there's our niece, who has just turned 13, and loves her fashion, so it was a gift voucher card for New Look, and an assortment of goodies (just for her)!

fruity choccies, tinted lip balm, 2 face masks, hair refresher, shampoo, body butter, rosewater, & a cute hairbrush, all in a cute cosmetic bag


as you can see, I went for a theme of Pink & whilst I didn't plan it, she had 13 gifts!  Personally I love gifts like this, lots of little goodies :)

A very good friend of mine is going through a rough time health-wise, I thought she needed a pick-me-up, so I put together this little assortment of pampering treats for her...


I just love to give gifts, just the thought of making someone happy, makes me happy :D x

2 comments:

  1. so many wonderful goodies!! i need to start stitching again! i miss it so much!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) she started on that purse straight away! I too must get a move on & start a new project - using some of those transfers I think xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.