Saturday, 3 March 2012

Photo coasters

Last weekend I did something I've been wanting to do for ages, made some personalised photo coasters.  Some years ago I'd seen a Martha Stewart coaster-make - not with photos but with maps, so had wanted to do something similar for a while.

A few weeks back I finally found some coasters from a charity shop (for £1, hurrah) so set to work.  I couldn't find a sponge brush so I used a soft brush I already had - this does however give more of a thatched finish, almost linen like.

Here are the finished coasters - I'm really pleased with them ...



You can find how to make these on my Makes page :) x

2 comments:

  1. you picked such great pictures for your coasters! i have been thinking of designing some but have such a long list of things to do!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie, I'm so pleased with them (all from our holiday snaps). I know what you mean though, somethings just have to wait :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.