Wednesday, 25 April 2012

More playlists!

Playlists have been a frequent thing for me recently especially as I get more of the music I love (either via cheap cd's or by transfer from a vinyl copy).  Here are a couple more recent of my playlists...

My Now List

Walk through Walls - Kyla La Grange (I love her music & you can download some for free from myspace or kylalagrange.com)
Courage - Kyla La Grange
Heavy Stone - Kyla La Grange
Vampire Smile - Kyla La Grange
You Let it Go - Kyla La Grange
I Could Be - Kyla La Grange
Capybara - Shonen Knife
An Old Stationery Shop - Shonen Knife
PYO - Shonen Knife
Dylan - Emmy the Great
Edward is Deadward  - Emmy the Great
Wishing he was Dead - The Like
He's Not a Boy - The Like
Fair Game - The Like
In the End - The Like
Round the Moon - Summer Camp
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Oh My Go(o)d(ness) - Mark Ronson
Valerie - Mark Ronson
Dominoes - The Big Pink
The Wolf - Fever Ray (from Red Riding Hood soundtrack)
Crystal Visions - The Big Pink (from Red Riding Hood soundtrack)


80's mix II

Don't You (Forget about me) - Simple Minds (from Breakfast Club)
Fire in the Twilight - Wang Chung (from Breakfast Club)
Pretty in Pink - The Psychedelic Furs (from Pretty in Pink)
If You Leave - OMD (from Pretty in Pink)
Rush Hour - Jane Weidlin
Our Lips are Sealed - The Go Go's
You keep me hanging on - Kim Wilde
Kids in America - Kim Wilde
Hold Me Now - The Thompson Twins
You Spin me Round (like a record) - Dead or Alive
Wake me up before you go-go - Wham
My Favourite waste of time - Owen Paul
Love & Pride - King
The Land of Make Believe - Bucks Fizz (yes I know, but I loved this song, I was 6!)
I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters (from tv movie Deceptions)
Is This Love - Alison Moyet
Footloose - Kenny Loggins (from Footloose)
St Elmo's Fire - John Parr (from St Elmo's Fire)
Jump in Line (shake shake senora) - Harry Belafonte (from Beetlejuice - my fave part of the movie, Winona Ryder dancing in the air to this song!)

Happy days! x

2 comments:

  1. oh yay! i love this. some much new music for me to listen too!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey, hope you enjoy some new ones :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.