Monday, 16 April 2012

They're back (with pressies!)

My parents finally got back from their 3 1/2 month world cruise at the end of the week, so we've had a weekend of lovely catching up :) ... and pressies too!

Hubby was very pleased to receive a collection of beers from various places around the globe...



and so many treats for me, as she unpacked Mum would show me somthing she'd bought for herself, and then say, "and I couldn't not get one for you too" :D

some gorgeous fabric from Indonesia (blue for her, purple for me)


a lovely summery embroidered tunic top


delicious pashmina - teal one side, chocolate the other


heavenly silk kimono/kaftan


covered in colourful peacocks



these outdoor placemats

and lots of lovely, colourful tea towels

  


and a few for making bags


and a couple of bags, from Cyprus and Australia



             so a BIG
  to them both!


x


2 comments:

  1. oh it must have been so exciting to hear about their trip! how exciting! i would love to do a world trip someday. how fantastic! love all the presents you got! i know tom would love all the beers! hehe
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D me too! I'm still waiting to see all the photos, but it sounds amazing! hee hee, hubby's one happy lad xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.