Monday, 18 June 2012

Weekend - cosmetics, paintings & a deer

With the Euro 2012 football going on for the past 10 days or so, the weekend's have been somewhat quieter for us (Hubby LOVES his football).  Friday though was my massage & facial (sooo relaxing) and I managed to get a little shopping in too.

I'm already a fan of some of Bobbi Brown's cosmetics and I found these delicious items, High Shimmer Gloss in Pink Sequin and Sparkle Eyeshadow in Mica. 

I find it hard to resist anything glittery, and these are what I'd call "grown up glitter", they are glittery, but it's very subtle when it's on.  The lipgloss is silky rather than sticky so it's kissable (hurrah!) and the eyeshadow can be built up if you want more coverage, but I think I'll use it either on it's own or over the top of a matte one for a bit of sparkle.



We also stocked up on our favourite incense, this make (Stamford) is my favourite as you can really smell the flavours (rose is my fave)


As Hubby was out late with his friends on Friday (England were playing footy) we had a later start on Saturday, and after a lovely walk together with Dusty...



during which I saw an elusive deer (!!! amazing where we live) who quickly lept away before I could snap a photo :( here's hoping I'll see it again;

we did a bit of charity shopping, and I came away with some great finds!  This cute vintage embroidered brooch...


and a couple of pictures (£6 in total, I just love charity shops!)...

this first one is so lovely, an oil painting, and full of life, I can feel the wind blowing those trees


and this one of birdies (has a bit of a Vernon Ward-look about it)


Sunday was another lazy day, of visiting Dad's for father's day, and more football! How was your weekend? x

2 comments:

  1. a facial and massage sound amazing! the wedding invitations i am working on i am getting paid in massages! i can't wait! we love incense too!i am not sure what we get but to me sometimes they all smell the same but in a good way!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how cool! I hope you enjoy them & relaaaaax :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, it means alot x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.